Wednesday 25 January 2012

The Name - "The NIB"

When I was younger my parents often called me "the NIB" in a tongue-and-cheek way and I always took offense to it without knowing what it actually meant.

I began a year of work experience at a local newspaper and learnt the meaning of the word was actually "News In Brief", and now when I look back, I can see how the name stuck. I was always the one who had an opinion on something that was going on in the world, my town, my life.


This is my brief blog about local and international news.

I will be reviewing local events around Glasgow, commenting on the biggest news stories and taking some inspirations from my life.

Hope you enjoy it,

Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. i enjoy reading it and sitting in a cafe realy good rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. You should follow me and that will keep you updated on my blogs. I think there will be a lot!

    ReplyDelete